FTAG: 42U Rack Cabinet, flat packed for collection [London, UK]

Andrew Luke Nesbit ullbeking at andrewnesbit.org
Tue Apr 20 05:37:45 CDT 2021

Hello all!

I am starting a new job next week and returning to a field where my
roots are (multimedia engineering, signal processing, etc).

Therefore I am vacating my studio workshop and ending a few projects I
was working on until recently.  I have a lot of industrial and
enterprise server hardware to sell or give away FTAG (free to a good home).

FTAG: Toten GS Cabinet, 42u, 1000 mm Deep, 800mm Wide, 3 Fixed Shelfs +
2 Fan Units + Cable Management

800mm wide which is easier to work with than a 600mm.  However being
1000mm deep it does it mean you can add 670mm servers.  It's a
relatively large cabinet so you can fit pretty much most rack-mountable
servers.

It is packaged as a flat-packaged self-assemble rack cabinet in five
large, flat-packaged, boxes.  I will of course help move them from my
office to your van (I recommend collection with a van or courier with van).

This item is among the first things I'm giving away because I need to
free up some room.  This will make it easier to catalog and sell/give
away.  I will be advertising other items too in the next few days.

Post code: N15 4QL (Seven Sisters and Tottenham Hale)

Any recommendations for other mailing lists or web forums to advertize
this offer are welcome too.

Thank you all!!

Kind regards,

Andrew