SOT: Scanning old computer docs

Dan MacMillan dan at quakka.com
Fri Apr 2 20:24:40 CDT 2021

Hi Kevin,

I have a multi-function printer scanner that has a similar problem when it needs to be cleaned.
This link explains the problem and how to fix it. Maybe your issue is similar.

https://help.brother-usa.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/62055/~/black-vertical-lines-when-copying-or-scanning <https://help.brother-usa.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/62055/~/black-vertical-lines-when-copying-or-scanning>

Good luck,
-Dan