DEC pin

Tony Aiuto tony.aiuto at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 00:22:19 CDT 2021

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 3:34 AM Curious Marc via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> I’ll blame it on Kyle and Fritz, I could not resist…
>
> https://curiousmarcs-store.creator-spring.com/listing/VAXinated
>
> Marc
>

> On Wed, Mar 24, 2021, 17:50 Fritz Mueller via cctalk <
> cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> https://www.computerhistory.org/collections/catalog/102682110

If the CHM wants trade show SWAG, I have a whole bunch I am trying to find
homes for.
People were especially curious about the  Covad  buttons, but no one wanted
to touch it.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOI-EbI0NHaih8_iw7sK1PAciEyE8JG1stlpxlqf_SM8OOZpt_R9rEVh8a3m_w5xw?key=VElOUkgzVDNQc3BlbUlUMkZzVUJaUXM5NkFOVWlR