Shipping via USPS Los Angeles is STALLED

jwest at classiccmp.org jwest at classiccmp.org
Wed Sep 30 10:40:23 CDT 2020

Bill D wrote:
----------
I have a vintage computer sitting in the LA USPS since 9/17, with no further updates.

Just a few weeks ago I ordered a vintage fuel pump for an heirloom garden tractor restoration I'm doing. It came from ohio via ebay, and I had a couple phone conversations with the guy. He sells a pretty fair amount in his ebay store, and he said the postal facility that serves his region is supposed to have 200 people on staff and they are currently down to 50 - completely due to covid. He said it was hit or miss, some packages sailed right through but others sat for 2-4 weeks and then moved again. Mine sailed right through...