Shipping via USPS Los Angeles is STALLED

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 08:41:35 CDT 2020

I have a vintage computer sitting in the LA USPS since 9/17, with no
further updates.  I have read in the local papers there that the entire
post office has ground to a halt.  What's going on there?  I have never
heard of anything like this.  I assume my package will survive but think of
the zoo there if they've been stacking packages for TWO WEEKS.  I'd
strongly suggest not attempting to ship anything out of LA for the time
being.  WOW.

I know people complain about the post office, I am not complaining, just
stating the facts.  Normally the USPS is reliable.  They must really have
overall problems in southern CA due to the fire and related management
issues.

BIll