Tektronix PDP-11 Signal Processing System BASIC 1980

Boris Gimbarzevsky boris at summitclinic.com
Fri Sep 25 18:30:39 CDT 2020

This may be unrelated, but seems that a Tektronix disk controller
board I found when going through my shop might be related to the
graphics terminal.  Hadn't found Tektronix section on bitsavers prior
to this post and drew a blank searching internet.

Manufacturing dates on chips are 1980 and it's a Disk Controller
J6928-01.  It has 8 EPROM's which have labels that range from
160-0956 to 160-0963 where it appears that last 2 digits indicate bit
position stored in the EPROM.  Has NEC D765C chip which is a floppy
disk controller and suspect that I knew this 35 years ago as was in
proximity to an 8" floppy drive that bought.  Have no idea what piece
of Tektronix equipment it came from but it's available to a good home
if anyone in need of it.

Hadn't looked at old Tektronix test equipment for decades and
remember seeing a lot of it in labs but generally beyond our research
budget althought it was very well made and worked for decades.