ISO: DEC VR100 and early X releases

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Tue Sep 8 22:25:19 CDT 2020

On 9/8/2020 3:48 PM, Electronics Plus via cctalk wrote:
> Old mouse I have located, but he has to check if it is actually in stock, and if it works.
They aren't the "normal" DEC hockey puck mice.  it's sort of like a PS2
mouse with I think an odd ball.  I had hands on Josh's and one for Paul
Birkel (for too long, but they have them now), and the mouse was odd.

I don't know how Josh is doing, since is is working, but the cabling on
the mouse cord had degraded and had goo on it like the black crap you
get form the wrong type of rubber when it turns tar like.

Glad Josh got his going, pulling for Paul to get his running.  And
interesting they may be a third one.

So cool Cameron Kaiser collected two and passed them along.

thanks
Jim