Looking for suggestions for this

mazzinia at tin.it mazzinia at tin.it
Tue Sep 8 03:25:25 CDT 2020

Hello,

Were the license documents included in the auction ? otherwise you can only
install it with a temporary license and reinstall every , I think, 6 months.
If the hdds you got are from an as/400, it should work ( remember to never
format them in a normal pc, if you change the factory sector setting, you
will turn them into normal disks )