Identifying a Mystery ISA Card

Sean Ellis seanellis9 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 22:08:51 CDT 2020

Well, thanks for all the help guys - Finally narrowed it down to a
JE1078 on Stason:
https://stason.org/TULARC/pc/io-cards/I-L/JAMECO-ELECTRONIC-COMPONENTS-Multi-I-O-card-JE1078.html

I can believe this thing was made in Taiwan - I had to repair probably
1/4 of all the joints on the card because they all had gone dry or had
holes in the joints. Have you ever seen solder bubble like boiling
water? That's how bad the original solder on this card was. It also
absolutely stank the whole way through...