Informix for SCO XENIX

John Many Jars john at yoyodyne-propulsion.net
Thu Oct 15 02:51:23 CDT 2020

We're on version 12.10.  Anyone got experience?  Live in the North of
England?  Want a more relaxing challenge? Under the age of 80 and can fog a
mirror?  Drop me a resume.  (:

--
Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems:  "The Future Begins Tomorrow"
Visit us at: http://www.yoyodyne-propulsion.net

--------
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign,
that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -- Jonathan Swift