FYI sunhelp.org down

John Klos john at ziaspace.com
Wed Oct 14 15:08:23 CDT 2020

> I posted to <rescue at sunhelp.org> and saw my message got stuck in the mail
> queue.  Upon a further inspection I saw that the domain has expired along
> with `mrbill.net' where the nameservers used to reside and both have been
> taken by someone else, taking the name service down for `sunhelp.org'.  I
> can still reach Bill Bradford's personal page when I connect to the server
> by its IPv4 address at: <http://184.94.207.190/>.

I noticed this, too. Since sunhelp.org uses mrbill.net DNS servers, and
because the server at 184.94.207.190 is still up, we can still see the
content if we make our own DNS, so I configured my server at 192.80.49.4
(athena.zia.io) to answer for mrbill.net, for sunhelp.org, for
fiftieshouse.com, and for lispmachine.net, so if you want to see any of
these, temporarily set your DNS server to 192.80.49.4.

I did this in part to mirror sunhelp.org, but I suspect there are already
mirrors out there.

Sorry to hear about Bill :(

John Klos