Tutor needed for college student

Guy Sotomayor ggs at shiresoft.com
Mon Oct 12 16:27:57 CDT 2020

I agree with the others: go look for other textbooks.  There are also
surprisingly good "webinar's" on various math related topics on YouTube
(free), so it might be worthwhile to have him do a bit of searching.

Oddly, I never had any discrete math courses in school...it was "old
school EE" so everything was differential equations and stochastic
processes.

I did end up teaching myself about finite fields (Galios Fields to be
specific) when I needed to do some work with error correcting codes.  I
ended up with 3 or 4 different textbooks on the topic.  I have since
gone back to refresh myself about them and found several good video
courses on YouTube.

TTFN - Guy