Microsoft C 6.0 manuals

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Wed Oct 7 11:53:06 CDT 2020

Visual Studio is a different product than "Microsoft Optimizing C
Compiler".  There MIGHT have been Quick C or Visual C included with
the C compiler

Earlier versions were rebranded Lattice.

The manuals were massive.
We got a great deal ($75?? instead of several hundred$), and ordered half
a dozen copies of the compiler.  Eventually, the UPS driver showed up with
a handtruck.  The handtruck was NOT all our copies, it was ONE copy.  The
driver wasn't going to lift/carry more than one copy at a time, and went
back and forth to his truck for a while.

I gave my copies away years ago.  I should check the basement and see what
if anything is still around.

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com