Microsoft C 6.0 manuals

Richard Cini rich.cini at verizon.net
Wed Oct 7 10:45:02 CDT 2020

Yes, for VS6, all of the docs were on two or three CDs that were installed separately. I think it was called the "MSDN Library".

On 10/7/20, 11:43 AM, "cctalk on behalf of Bjoren Davis via cctalk" <cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org on behalf of cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

    I have a retail boxed set "Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 Professional
    Edition Upgrade" (P/N 659-00145).

    It's stuffed with CDs, some of which I seem to remember were sent to me
    after I mailed in some coupons.

    There's not much paper documentation -- a "Microsoft Visual Studio
    Resource Guide", "Getting Started Setup Guide for Visual Studio 6.0",
    "Visual Studio Developing for Windows and the Web", and some class
    library posters.

    The documentation appears to be on a 2 CD set "MSDN Library Visual
    Studio 6.0" (P/N X03-73112 or possibly X03-55262).

    There is a card "Getting Started with Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0" which
    says: "The MSDN compact discs include a complete documentation set for
    Visual Studio and for each of the core products."

    --Bjoren