Emails not appearing

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Thu Nov 19 13:00:29 CST 2020

Hi,

On 11/19/20 11:25 AM, Richard Milward wrote:
> Yes, my latest message did show up today, I just saw it.

> But I don't understand your "-cctalk / +direct" comment.

I removed cctalk the mailing list that I received the email from.  I
then added you as a direct recipient.

> I don't subscribe to the list, I get enough emails as it is!

Did you send an email to the cctalk mailing list?

If you sent to it and you aren't subscribed, perhaps your messages have
been held for moderation.  That would account for delay.

> Thanks.

You're welcome.

--
Grant. . . .