Living Computer Museum

TeoZ teoz at neo.rr.com
Fri May 29 12:57:25 CDT 2020

All this shows me is that in principal people will pick the extreme ends of
a topic to fight about but in reality once you get into specifics and
details most people are really in the middle and tend to agree on what
should be done (in most cases).

You can argue to the point of violence if a glass of water is half empty or
half full but everybody will agree there is water in the cup (and then argue
over the definition of a cup).

People are funny.