Microsoft open sources GWBASIC

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Thu May 28 16:27:35 CDT 2020

Jim Brain wrote on Thu, 28 May 2020 15:54:10 -0500
> On 5/28/2020 12:38 PM, Liam Proven via cctalk wrote:
> >   ? TRS-80 Colour, AKA CoCo -- 6809
> Started life as a farming-related Videotex terminal.  Pics will show the
> amazing similarity.  Was a joint venture between Motorola and Tandy, and
> used essentially the 6809 reference design.

It was originally a 6800 reference design that was upgraded for this
machine. This slightly later model was closer to the original with a
6803:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRS-80_MC-10

About Z80 based home computers, I would consider this to be one though
it wasn't cheap:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exidy_Sorcerer

Other people might have a longer list:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Z80-based_home_computers