Living Computer Museum

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Thu May 28 08:14:28 CDT 2020

Also remember that museums don't necessarily honor contracts, and when they don't, courts may fail to enforce them.  There was a notorious case a few years ago involving a museum created by a bequest that required it to be remain located in whatever town it was founded in (a small town in PA, I think).  At some point the people running the museum decided they didn't like that and moved it to another city (Philadelphia?).  The descendants of the benefactor sued for breach of contract, and lost.  I forgot what fancy BS the courts used to justify their decision, but in some lawyerly fashion they did.

	paul