Living Computer Museum

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed May 27 20:25:10 CDT 2020

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 9:23 PM William Donzelli via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> > Anytime somebody with $20B dies it will take years to sort out the estate
> > because of taxes and people lining up for money due (legit or not).
>
> Yes, for people that had no "exit strategy", but somehow I think Paul
> Allen did some sort of estate planning before he passed...
>
> --
> Will

What is disturbing and perhaps not surprising that the people at the top
have no interest in the museum.  For them, shut it down for now allows for
the more important stuff to be dealt with first.  Big picture it's not
important relative to other things like professional sports teams and
islands in the Pacific.