Living Computer Museum

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Wed May 27 19:38:02 CDT 2020

That’s worrying.  When the Historical Resource Center I was working with in my area shutdown a few years ago, Ian came down and collected a U-Haul worth of stuff, including part of my personal collection.  What I really regret sending up there is a large box of Honeywell DPS-8 documentation from when I worked at a DPS-8 Mainframe site.

I believe Richard Alderson is on this list, hopefully he’ll comment on their status.

Zane