[cctalk] Replacing the Flyback Transformer From My VAXmate

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Mon May 18 17:45:30 CDT 2020

Rob -

It has been 35+ years since I worked for an Apple dealer, during the Macintosh announcement (and Apple sales, service training).  I no longer have any of those documents.
The Apple Community is extensive, and a quick Google search turned up many comments about Flyback, Damping Diode, & CRT replacements for early Macintosh.
One individual acquired a replacement Flyback from Spain ($16 USD) for his Apple.
Suggest you research those Apple owners for Mac specifications — possible replacement.
https://macgui.com/news/article.php?t=446

greg