LK201 emulation

David Kuder dk at thewaffleiron.net
Mon May 18 20:21:11 CDT 2020

If anyone is interested in taking over my PS/2 mouse to DEC mouse adapter
(tested working on VAXStation, should also work on VT340+, etc)

https://bitbucket.org/tinyscsi/decmouse/raw/fc73c57dce5926ac1ab9f0958ba82cf1e8cbe88e/DECMouse.ino

You could implement both keyboard and mouse on one controller that has two
serial ports (I use Teensy's)