Prime documentation

Kevin Monceaux Kevin at RawFedDogs.net
Wed Mar 11 20:43:40 CDT 2020

Dennis,

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 09:20:08PM -0400, Dennis Boone via cctalk wrote:

> I was able to reproduce the issue.  When I repacked these using the
> Rev. 22 MAGSAV, the install worked correctly.  Here's the repacked tape
> set:

Many, many thanks!!!  I'll give these a try tomorrow.

For some reason this week's time change feels like we lost more than an
hour.  Wednesdays I go into work an hour earlier than the rest of the week.
I'm about to feed my dogs and head for bed.

--

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net

What's the definition of a legacy system? One that works!
Errare humanum est, ignoscere caninum.