does anyone have a tektronix 4170?

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 22:04:00 CDT 2020

On Sun, Mar 8, 2020, 7:13 PM Al Kossow via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org>
wrote:

> Went to Sacramento today to pick this up
>
> https://www.ebay.com/itm/TEKTRONIX-Model-4170-Local-Graphics-Processor/372967901897
>
> and it's missing the cpu and memory boards
>
> If I can get pictures of them, I'm going to ask the seller to look for
> them in the
> stuff that they still have.

Wondered who grabbed that one. Did it come with any boards? I forget, maybe
there are at least 3 boards, CPU, memory, and floppy/SASI controller in the
card cage, plus the Xebec S1410 board for the MFM hard drive.

I'll see if I can pull one out for images of the boards.

You already have images of the original floppy disks I have.