soviet resistor identification help and maybe lamps?

Curious Marc curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 14:18:28 CDT 2020

Adrian
Congrats on your panel! It is very impressive!
On the Russian resistors I saw, the value was what is written on it. If you can’t measure them, maybe there is some conformal coating or corrosion on the leads? You’d need to scratch that off.
For the lamps, it might be time to invest in a variable power supply. Usually I start low (3V) and go up from there. The IBM ones are meant to be under-voltaged - at their voltage rating they are not glowing very bright.
Marc

>>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/1ajs/49623473996/in/dateposted-public/