ISO earl TI DSP kits

James B DiGriz jbdigriz at dragonsweb.org
Sat Mar 7 14:29:19 CST 2020

On Sat, 7 Mar 2020 14:38:39 -0500
David Gesswein via cctech <cctech at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> I found around 70 disks for the TMS320C30 and TMS340x0. I can read
> these Let me know your current desires for archiving such as IMD or
> files, text label info or disk pictures etc.  Do you want the TMS340
> graphics processor disk images also?

I can't speak for Al, but I vote yes. I have a TMS340 project or two
on the back burner.

I'll be posting the BBS320 archive and some more stuff for Al in about
2 hrs at the present bandwidth-limited rate of upload to my ftp server

Somewhere I have a few of the documentation CD's which I think a few
have some code on them, but those are more 2nd Gen and later, as I
recall. I'll see if I can find them, though.

jbdigriz