SWTPC 6800, FLEX and Percom Floppy

Mike Douglas deramp5113 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 21:02:04 CST 2020

Now that I have my SWTPC 6800 loading and saving programs with paper tape, cassette, and floppy disk (using the Percom LFD-400 controller and their MiniDOS and MPX “operating systems”), the next logical step is getting FLEX up and running. Unfortunately, I only have the Percom floppy controller and I don’t know if FLEX compatible disk drivers and boot code were ever written for it. Before I go create Percom support for FLEX from scratch, does anyone have any leads?

Mike