Attachments

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Thu Jun 18 04:01:42 CDT 2020

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 10:50:20PM +0100, Rob Jarratt via cctalk wrote:
[...]
> Easy, pictures of unidentified components, sending out schematics that have
> been reverse engineered, documentation, pictures of scope traces when trying
> to find a fault, all sorts. I would agree on a size limit though.

The kind of size limit required to keep attachments small enough to not annoy
people who are not interested in them would be too low for this purpose. The
annoyance increases further when people with broken email clients (or who just
never bothered to learn their tools) include senders' attachments in their