Future of cctalk/cctech

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Wed Jun 17 12:28:22 CDT 2020

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 02:45:42PM +0100, Rob Jarratt via cctalk wrote:
> [...]

I concur. And I also would like to mention a simple, easily navigable
web interface to list archives, which works well in text based
browser. Just like the current one. Having such interface is a huge
plus for me. It allows both access to single threads, message by
message, and getting full mbox for more sophisticated processing (in
theory at least, since I have no such needs yet).

"Modern" interfaces, while touting their bestness, are about removing
as much power from end user as possible, IMHO.

--
Regards,
Tomasz Rola