IBM vacuum tubes

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Wed Jun 17 12:14:11 CDT 2020

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 07:58:14AM -0700, Guy N. via cctech wrote:
> the part number (5965 or 5963)

Ah, good ol' 5965s.

These were a higher-spec version of ... some really common tube which I
no longer remember.  The Bendix G-15 was wholly based on them.  I probably
have one or two around the house since I kept one-of-each of the plug-in
cards when my high school scrapped it.  (It would have been too heavy
even for *me* to haul around all these years.)

I still have the technical manual, complete with the FE's hand-written
annotations.

mcl