Duplicate messages

Anke Stüber stueberahoo at yahoo.de
Wed Jun 17 09:39:48 CDT 2020

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 11:40:34AM +0200, Lawrence Wilkinson wrote:
> I think you might be subscribed to both cctalk and cctech.

I have never subscribed to the cctech list myself, yet I receive mail
via both lists. I have requested a password reminder mail on the cctech
member options page and tried to unsubscribe, but never got mail from
mailman. When I request my password for the cctalk list I get a mail,
and when I log in and list my other subscriptions the only one that
shows up is cctalk. How do I unsubscribe from cctech?

Best, Anke