Future of cctalk/cctech

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Tue Jun 16 18:43:32 CDT 2020

I'd prefer not seeing it on google groups. Although we all know Google
will be around forever, the recent shafting by Yahoo makes me think a
member with a good server would be a lot more reliable.

I could probably gen a mailman instance here on iguana, I know I have
mailman on Alembic but that's a NextStation and is a bit old....