Ever seen a Cromemco Cyclops in the wild?

William Sudbrink wh.sudbrink at verizon.net
Tue Jun 9 10:06:04 CDT 2020

Hi Tim,

I have 1 and a half "in the wild" Cyclops cameras (Cyclopi? whatever) and
three board sets.  I demonstrated a real Cyclops as well as my repro at VCF
East.  If you haven't seen my web site:

http://wsudbrink.dyndns.org:8080/cyclops/index.html

Both Terry Walker and Harry Garland have retail Cyclops cameras and they say
that Roger has one too.  I visited Terry in San Jo and he kindly gave me a
personal demonstration of his, driven by a little FPGA board that he came up
with.

Bill Sudbrink