Ever seen a Cromemco Cyclops in the wild?

Shoppa, Tim tshoppa at wmata.com
Tue Jun 9 08:21:50 CDT 2020

I think a Stanford AI lab has one in a display case. Any others out there?

It was supposedly "commercial" but I don't even remember ever seeing an ad for the Cyclops from Cromemco and I had a really good stash of Cromemco literature and hardware.

I do remember the BYTE article where you pop the top off of a DRAM chip to make a Camera but that was 1983-ish, nearly a decade after the Cromemco Cyclops was supposedly "commercial". In the discussions I had in the 80's none of us seemed to know about the Cromemco Cyclops having preceded it.

Tim N3QE