MS-DOS 2.11 Assign.com

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 08:35:05 CDT 2020

Robert,

It might very well be that the ROMs are fixed to their drive assignment on
the Attache.  That's why assign.com is not present.  You can check this
version:
https://vetusware.com/download/MS-DOS%202.11%20for%20Otrona%20Attache%202.11/?id=10494

...to see if you're copy is missing assign.com for some reason.

Bill