TRS 80 Model 12 Picked up

wrcooke at wrcooke.net wrcooke at wrcooke.net
Wed Jul 29 04:57:27 CDT 2020

> On July 28, 2020 at 11:00 PM devin davison via cctech <cctech at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> I am not familiar with this model, it has 2, 8 inch floppy drives on thefront. I am curious about the format of the disks, would it be possible touse another computer with an 8 inch drive to make a floppy to start themachine, or do the drives use an odd difficult format that would beimpossible to write?
> http://devindamico.com/Uploads/TRS80M12.jpg
> --Devin D.

There are several TRS-80 sites and groups around.  YOu might check those for parts and support.  Here is one that looks promising.  They appear to have disks available for some models.  If they don't have what you need perhaps they can point you toward some other person or site.

http://www.trs-80.com/wordpress/diskette-request-form/

Will