Getting files off a 7300

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 11:48:17 CDT 2020

You might be able to use a terminal to pull/push files via the serial
port.   Log in using the "install" user (password = blank/none) and work
your way to the Hardware setup window. From there find the RS232 section
and if necessary change NONE to TERMINAL. With a null modem adapter plug a
serial 9600/N/1.  Worth a try.