cray unicos cds sold on ebay in 2016

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757.org
Sat Jul 11 14:17:06 CDT 2020

> But I bet there are some people that would be interested in it.
> jpkiwigeek on YouTube comes to mind.  Now that I think about him, I've not
> seen any new videos in a while.  I hope that he's okay.

I have Unicos 10.0.0.1 and 10.0.0.2 but when I boot it I get a kernel
panic. Seems to be around drivers for ATM. My system has a lot of HIPPI
interfaces, no ATM.

Am also interested in finding other copies of J90 Unicos.

There are several models of the CPU boards, no idea how cross compatible
the software builds are for them

 			- Ethan