HP 21mx computers For Sale

Steve Robertson steerex at ccvn.com
Wed Jul 1 15:55:16 CDT 2020

Hey guys,

I was a regular poster and reader on the list many years ago. During
that time, I collected a few HP computers and Tape drives and a bunch of
other "junk".

Well the time has come for me to unload some of the equipment and I'd
really like it to go to someone that has an appreciation for what is it.
Currently I have 6 HP 21mx computers and about 30 I/O cards to move. I
also have 4 7980 (or similar) auto-loading tape drives. They are top
that dual boots HPUX 10.20 or HPUX 11.0. from a SCSI array. It has
ethernet, HPIB, and SCSI cards.

It been a few years since I powered up this stuff. Everything has been
stored indoors in a clean environment so I expect it to be fuctional. As
far as I can tell everything is in EXCELLENT condition!

This stuff is located in western North Carolina not far from Asheville.
Because of the size, this would require local pickup. I do not have the
means or inclination to ship.

Notice I am not giving them away but will consider reasonable offers on
any single item or multiple items.

If interested, please contact me directly.

Thanks, Steve Robertson
steerex at ccvn.com