UniSys ClearPath OS/2200 Express?

Alan Perry aperry at snowmoose.com
Wed Jul 1 08:59:36 CDT 2020

I doubt it is for hobbyists. I think it is to get people to look at it for the upsell opportunity.

And why are people writing ‘UniSys’? Speaking as someone who was there during the merger, it is ‘Unisys’.

alan

> On Jul 1, 2020, at 06:18, Michael Kerpan via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> This thread has been truly enlightening. I had no idea that UniSys had
> hobbyist versions of both their Univac and Burroughs stuff available.

I doubt it is for hobbyists. I think it is for the upsell opportunity.

I sent in my

And why are people writing ‘UniSys’? It is ‘Unisys’.

alan