Naked Mini 73-53628 Information

TangentDelta tangentdelta at protonmail.com
Wed Jan 29 19:41:34 CST 2020

I mapped out the Maxi-Bus using the Alpha manual. It seems relatively straight-forward.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qp5xM5E_9Trn5-VABEbeffxY4pEnmCk6m-xVRM__-1Y/edit?usp=sharing

The Linotron 202 reverse-engineering paper by Joe Condon, Brian Kernighan, and Ken Thompson mentions a 512x4 PROM containing boot code. It seems like the next step here is for me to identify this PROM and attempt to dump it and disassemble it.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.