Unidentified peripheral in Tektronix PDP-11/20 system

steven at malikoff.com steven at malikoff.com
Sun Jan 26 19:50:24 CST 2020

Thanks everyone for the comments. I think Jay's notion it might be a chart
recorder sounds plausible, and the images of vintage recorders Mr Google
has found for me seem to be types that might have fitted the upper right
rectangular area. I know it is not a good picture but it seems there might
be two pen needles at the the bottom edge of the rectangle.

As has been noted, cctalk brings out some great anecdotes. I'm glad it's back
up, I miss it when it's not.

Steve