Interesting device on eBay -- CDC clock generator?

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Fri Jan 17 02:36:37 CST 2020

On 1/17/2020 12:11 AM, William Maddox on CCTalk via cctalk wrote:
> The seller thinks this may be a drum memory, but it is clearly not.
> My guess is that it is some kind of clock generator.  Anyone recognize
> this?
>
> https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Mainframe-Computer-Part-Drum-Memory-Control-Data/312942951497

This board from the same vendor has a test point marked DISCH on it,
maybe part of same subsystem if the guy is repeating info that is close
to accurate.

Vintage-CONTROL-DATA-Computer-Module-PCB-196Os/
<https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-CONTROL-DATA-Computer-Module-PCB-196Os/283730399441>
https://www.ebay.com/itm/283730399441
<https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-CONTROL-DATA-Computer-Module-PCB-196Os/283730399441>

of course the seller admits to no idea what he has, so who know about
this and the other two "Univac" boards he has.

Interesting though.
thanks
Jim