Softhome.net

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 07:02:31 CST 2020

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 1:10 AM Keven Miller(3k) via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> I've been a happy user of a couple email addresses at softhome.net.
> Recently, one has now failed to let us connect.
> Sending mail to it from the other gives a mailbox full delivery error.
>
> We've tried email to info at softhome.net and support at softhome.net.
> No response yet on the info one.
> But I just got a delivery failure on the support one.
>
> Does any one have contact info for softhome or can pass the word along?
> We would really like to empty the one email that won't let us in.
>
> Thanks,
> Keven Miller

Kevin,
If this is webmail, check your trash folder and delete all of the files
from it, then try sending emails to the inbox again.  We have users with
full mailboxes because they never clear their trash folders.  See if that
helps.
Bill Degnan