Design flaw in the SCSI spec?

Richard Pope mechanic_2 at charter.net
Wed Jan 8 12:58:25 CST 2020

Hello all,
     I used Amigas for several decades and I really liked SCSI. The
problems with the Amiga and SCSI were related to firmware and not the
hardware. It was important to use the latest SCSI Roms on the 2091 and
the 590. The A3000 did have a problem with the hardware. If you upgraded
the SCSI controller chip it fixed the A3000 problem. I still use SCSI
with my windoze machine.
GOD Bless and Thanks,
rich!