Ordering parts onesie twosie

Paul Berger phb.hfx at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 07:22:18 CST 2020

On 2020-01-03 2:51 a.m., Chuck Guzis via cctalk wrote:
>   On 2020-01-02 9:58 p.m., Nemo Nusquam via cctalk wrote:
>
>   >Well, Canada Post stopped delivering to individual >houses years ago.
>
> I assume that rural delivery still goes house-to-house.
>
> --Chuck

Rural delivery is done to mail boxes along the roads, which means the
people have to travel from their house to said road to get their mail.
We lived on a farm for part of the time I was growing up and for us that
was 3/4 of a mile, and that was not uncommon in the area, for some it
was even further.  Quite different from walking a block, maybe, to a
community box.

Paul.