Ordering parts onesie twosie

Nigel Johnson nw.johnson at ieee.org
Wed Jan 1 20:51:59 CST 2020

And for those who own old vibrator sets, the Royal Signals Amateur Radio
Club in the UK makes batches of solid state plug-in vibrators.

I just love the smell of the anti-fungal spray and the hum of warm
valves on those old radios!

There will always be ways and means to find parts for old equipment -
and the internet makes it easier to find them. No, you cannot walk into
a store and buy them, but that is is another sign of the times.   I just
needed some rolls of hookup wire - instead of putting the snowshoes on
and traipsing through the snowdrifts, I just clicked on an Amazon button
and let their drivers worry about getting it to me!

cheers,

Nigel

--
Nigel Johnson
MSc., MIEEE

Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!

You can reach me by voice on Skype:  TILBURY2591

If time travel ever will be possible, it already is. Ask me again yesterday

This e-mail is not and cannot, by its nature, be confidential. En route from me to you, it will pass across the public Internet, easily readable by any number of system administrators along the way.
    Nigel Johnson <nw.johnson at ieee.org>

Please consider the environment when deciding if you really need to print this message