Please make sure your messages have a Subject: line

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Wed Feb 19 17:33:37 CST 2020

On Wed, 19 Feb 2020, Ethan O'Toole wrote:
> If you did [CCT] then it would be shorter and more actual subject meat would
> fit on my terminal in my mail client.
That would be GOOD!
> I don't think I recall political discussion on this list.

In the Crypto AG thread, it reached a point where there was little to no
computer content (which I had found fascinating), with half of the posts
being political, and the other half refuting those with THE REAL TRUTH.

Being an election year in USA, I am concerned that a few too many people
will want to tell us THE REAL TRUTH and then be refuted by the political
posters.

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com