Happy 74th Birthday ENIAC

Brian L. Stuart blstuart at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 15 13:44:01 CST 2020

On this, the 74th anniversary of the unveiling of
the ENIAC, I've decided to post a couple of things
I've been working on.  The first is the 3D model
of the ENIAC mentioned before.  It's designed
using brlcad, from the Ballistics Research Lab.
It just seemed too appropriate to model it using
the tool devleoped where it lived.  The
thingiverse link is:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4164825

The second thing is a draft of a chapter from a
book I'm in the very early stages of.  It
describes the basic circuit designs used in the
ENIAC with SPICE simulations of them.  The layout
and formatting are based on the old Army Technical
Manuals of the time.

http://cs.drexel.edu/~bls96/eniac/ch1.pdf

Enjoy,
BLS

P.S. Apologies if you got this multiple times; I've
posted it to a few lists I'm on.