Does anyone have an H11 and need a H27 card? -spam

Richard Cini rich.cini at verizon.net
Mon Dec 28 19:52:44 CST 2020

I have an H11 but not an H27 controller. The story I remember reading is that it ran a modified and incompatible RT11 because DEC didn’t want to cannibalize sales on the inexpensive PDP-11’s. I have a write up about this on my web site.

I can say that it does indeed run real RT11 if loaded with a TU58 emulator or if using SCSI (like with an Emulex card and SCSI2SD). A second SLU is needed for the TU58 of course. I ran a DLV11J on mine.

Rich

http://www.classiccmp.org/cini
Long Island S100 User’s Group